Your first ride
- Switch on the Moovi. To do this, press and hold the upper power button for approx. 2 seconds (to switch off the Moovi, do the same).
- To switch on the light, press and hold the lower selector button for approx. 2 seconds (to switch off the light, do the same).
- When you switch on your Moovi, it is always in first gear for safety reasons. By briefly pressing the lower button, you shift the gears to 2 or 3. These gears serve to limit the maximum speed. The 1st gear goes up to 8 km/h. The 2nd gear goes up to 14 km/h. The 2nd gear goes up to 14 km/h and the 3rd gear is open up to 20 km/h.
- By the way, your Moovi e-scooter can be pushed and rolled without any resistance when switched off (just like a normal pedal scooter ).
- If you only fold down the handlebars, you can push your Moovi comfortably and compactly on the front wheel in front of you. This is especially useful when using buses and trains.