How fast does my Moovi go?
Your Moovi can go up to 20 km/h. The speed depends on various factors, such as the nature of the road, gradient, temperature, battery charge and load weight.
How far can I go with my Moovi?
The maximum range of your Moovis is 20 kilometres or one hour at maximum load. Various factors such as the nature of the road, gradient, outside temperature and load weight affect the range.
How long does it take to recharge my Moovi?
Your Moovi will be charged in a maximum of four hours. If you are in a hurry, most of the battery is already charged after two hours.
How can I fold my Moovi?
The handlebar of your Moovis can be folded up in one quick movement, so you can take your Moovi with you wherever you go. The two handles can also be folded together for a particularly compact packing size.
How do I accelerate with my Moovi?
On the right handle of your Moovis is the accelerate switch.
Simply roll the Moovi once and then press the accelerator switch.
How do I brake my Moovi?
The switch for the electronic brake is located on the left handle. Alternatively or additionally, you can use the mechanical brake on the rear tyre with your foot.
How to activate Cruise Control
If you hold down the accelerator switch for 5 seconds, Cruise Control switches on automatically and your current speed is maintained. To end Cruise Control, either release the accelerator switch once and then press it all the way down, or apply the electronic brake.
Can I drive my Moovi in the rain?
Basically you can also drive your Moovi in the rain.
However, this increases the risk of accidents as traction and braking distances change. So please be careful!
How do I recharge my Moovi?
You can charge your Moovi easily with the included charging cable. For the charging process you have to switch off your Moovi for the time being.
- Now carefully remove the protective cap
- Please make sure that the charging connector is clean and dry. Now you can connect the charging cable to the power outlet
Check whether the LED of the power supply unit is lit. A red LED indicates that charging is in progress. A green LED indicates that charging is complete.
The average charging time is between 2-4 hours
- Disconnect the charging cable from the scooter and reconnect the protective cap.
- Now you can switch on your Moovi and your journey can begin!
What do I need to know before driving my Moovi?
- For your own protection, please make sure you wear suitable protective clothing.
- The folding mechanism behind the front wheel of your Moovis is locked in place
- The two ends of the handlebars are engaged.
- The locking button for locking the handlebars is engaged
- The locking ring of the front bar is tightened
- The side stand is folded in
- The brakes (mechanical and electronic) work
Which payment methods do you offer?
We currently offer prepayment, all common credit cards, Paypal and invoice or hire purchase via Klarna as means of payment.
Will I receive an invoice for my order?
Yes, we will send you an invoice by e-mail.
How much does shipping cost?
Your Moovi does not cost you any shipping costs.
How long does it take to ship?
Shipping usually takes 2-3 business days.
How can I return my Moovi?
You can return your Moovi to us within 14 days without giving any reason.
Who bears the cost of return shipping?
The costs for the return shipment are borne by the buyer.