Warranty & Repair
Our products undergo extensive quality control before dispatch.
However, should there be a defect due to a production fault, these are naturally subject to a two-year warranty.
Simply contact us via our contact form and we will help you as soon as possible!
The following points must be fulfilled for the warranty to take effect:
- The original invoice is available
- The serial number of the device corresponds to the corresponding invoice
- The invoice date is not more than two years ago
- The defect was not caused by improper use.
- The device has not been modified or screwed on.
- If our technical team determines that the warranty does not apply from one of the points mentioned above, we must charge you the cost of the inspection and the return shipment in the amount of 40€ (incl. 19% VAT).
- Of course our technical team can make you an offer for the repair of the device.
If you need to dispose of your Moovi for any reason, please contact us. Your Moovi contains a Li-Ion battery, which must not be disposed of with household waste according to the Battery Act (BattG).
Please also note that if the battery should be changed, this may only be done by our competent technical team, otherwise any warranty expires.