We offer the following payment methods. Simply choose the payment method that suits you best. The prices listed in the respective offers are final prices. They include all price components including any applicable taxes such as VAT. Only in the case of cross-border delivery may further taxes (e.g. in the case of an intra-Community purchase) and/or duties (e.g. customs duties) be payable by you in individual cases, but not to the seller but to the customs or tax authorities responsible there. There are no further costs for shipping.
- Klarna invoice and hire purchase
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is made to Klarna in each case:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the dispatch of the goods/ticket/ or, in the case of other services, the provision of the service. The terms and conditions of invoice purchase for deliveries to Germany can be found at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0 and for deliveries to Austria at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_at/invoice?fee=0.
- Instalment purchase : With Klarna's financing service, you can pay for your purchase flexibly in monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least EUR 6.95) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. The instalment payment is due at the end of each month after Klarna sends you a monthly invoice. Further information on the instalment purchase including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credit can be found here: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/account
- Credit card
Pay easily by credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express).
- PayPal/ Paypal Express
Only a few steps to payment:
You will be redirected to the PayPal website to process the payment. 3.
3. if you are already a PayPal customer, you can log in with your PayPal user data and initiate the payment. If you do not yet have a PayPal account, you can create a PayPal account and then confirm the payment. For the payment methods direct debit via PayPal, credit card via PayPal and purchase on account via PayPal, the creation of a PayPal account is not necessary. 4.
4. You will then be redirected back to us (https://moovi.de/).
- SOFORT bank transfer (Germany/Austria only)
With SOFORT you simply complete your order with your online banking data. Immediately afterwards you will receive a transaction confirmation and your order can be processed directly.
- Giropay (Germany only)
With Giropay you pay directly with your online banking data after placing your order. Your order will be processed directly.
- Prepayment (with 5% discount)
Pay conveniently by bank transfer.
Please transfer the total amount of your order to our account:
Account holder: Kaufmann Sortimentsgrosshandel GmbH
Account number: 0900435950
Sort code: 25050180
Credit institution: Sparkasse Hannover
- Amazon Pay
During the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Amazon. In order to be able to process the payment via Amazon, you must be registered with Amazon or register first and legitimise yourself with your access data. There you can select the delivery address and payment method stored with Amazon, confirm the use of your data by Amazon and the payment instruction to us. You will then be redirected back to our online shop where you can complete the ordering process. Immediately after you have placed your order, the transaction will be carried out automatically by Amazon. You can find more information at https://pay.amazon.de/help/201754210
- Apple Pay
You can pay with Apple Pay as part of the ordering process. To do so, you must confirm the payment via the "Apple Pay" service on a supported Apple terminal device while complying with verification steps. Apple Pay uses the payment data you have stored in the Apple Wallet app for the transaction. You can find more information at https://support.apple.com/de-de/HT201469
- Google Pay
You can pay with Google Pay as part of the ordering process. To do this, you must confirm the payment via the "Google Pay" mobile app on a supported end device while complying with verification steps. Google Pay uses the payment data you have stored in the app for the transaction. You can find more information at https://Support.google.com/pay/merchants/answer/6345242?hl=de